Softsole twist on our iconic classic.
Our traditional Thunderbird moccasin was introduced in 1955 and became famous in gift shops across the country. Handmade from the highest-quality suede or smooth leather, the comfy softness wraps all the way around to the moc’s sole for an almost barefoot feel. These distinct hand beaded moccasins are the perfect way to express yourself.
- Fit: Runs large; order ½ to full size down.
- Soft suede ($45.95) or Smooth leather ($49.95)
- Padded insole
- Suede softsole
- Sizes 4-11 (no 10.5)
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOFTSOLE AND HARDSOLE MOCCASINS?
- Softsole indicates that the moccasin has a leather bottom and no sole. Our hardsole moccasins have either a rubber sole or crepe sole.
- We recommend applying a suede protector before taking your new shoes into the elements, but avoid non-suede accents. If scuffs happen, no problem. Grab a suede brush or toothbrush and gently rub scuffs away. Avoid non-suede accents. A suede brush or toothbrush works on watermarks and stains too - simply brush away the marks with water.
- For tougher stains, add a dab of suede cleaner or baby shampoo. Let your suede air-dry overnight. Stick white tissue paper inside your shoes to make sure your suede keeps its form while it dries.